From: m...@searchtech.com (Michael Almond)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.uucp,news.admin
Subject: UUPSI's new rules
Date: 11 Mar 91 14:38:24 GMT
Sender: m...@searchtech.com (Michael Almond)

PSI already mentioned that they are placing the leaf node restrictions only
on the $75/month UUPSI customers.  They, PSI, offer a second grade of service,
with a higher price, that allows unrestricted UUPSI access.

Why should this bother anyone?  It sounds to me like PSI found that $75
couldn't cover the cost of non-leaf connections and needed to change their
service a little.

Boycott?  Sounds a little extreme for a rate change.

--
Michael R. Almond (Georgia Tech Alumnus)          m...@srchtec.uucp (registered)
search technology, inc.				            m...@searchtech.com